- This Week
Follow the San Francisco Bay Guardian tonight [Tue/3] as we cover the 2014 Primary Election live!
A war on the waterfront is brewing, with Proposition B set to decide if voter approval should be required for increases in height limits for waterfront development, an issue we've long covered. Additionally, tonight's primary will set the tone of the David Chiu vs. David Campos Assembly race.
Follow live updates on Twitter as News Editor Rebecca Bowe, Staff Writer Joe Fitzgerald Rodriguez, and contributor Reed Nelson pop in at various election night gatherings. Our continuous updates will show up in the embedded Twitter feed, below.
For more background on the election, the issues, and the candidates, check out our Clean Slate voting guide here.
Update: The election is over (see the results here), but yo can scroll through our reporters' live tweets from last night's campaign celebrations in the timeline below.
Most Commented On
- Then I think that "traditional" or "conventional" would have - July 23, 2014
- Mike Love is well known for - July 23, 2014
- The writer clearly does not - July 23, 2014
- If the initiative has broad support, then money won't matter - July 23, 2014
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- you point out. - July 23, 2014
- The racial stereotype looks like it was an after-thought. - July 23, 2014
- State and municiap pension funds are run by Calpers and their - July 23, 2014
- Government by who shouts loudest - July 23, 2014
- Correction made above - July 23, 2014